A plugin (mail bundle) for Mail.app that...
- Enhances message routing with Mailbox Rules
- Option to specify a default group for 'add sender to address book'
- Option to re-route message after 'add sender to address book'
- Encapsulates the "If sender is in group XXX move to folder XXX" rule (I've got a ton of them)
- Encapsulates the "If subject contains XXX move to folder XXX" rule (I've got a ton of those, too)
- The user can edit and copy template rules with the standard rules UI.
- Enhances 'Add Sender to Address Book'
- Adds 'Add Sender to Group...'
- Fixes 'Add Sender to Address Book' to reduce the number of redundant entries.
- Re-routes message after 'add sender to address book' or 'add sender to group' (may be disabled in prefereces)
- Provides the 'addOrMergePerson' code in a Category, for easy reuse.
- Provides spiffy-clean example code for writing mail.app plugins ( .mailbundle )